I decided that this summer would be a great time to get into shape. I have never been a sporty person, so why not give it a try? Well, I tried to ran.. but I made it a mile. It's a start, right? Then I ate leftover Chinese.. which I think canceled out my run, so I am back to where I started.
I have been stressing out about money lately. I didn't know where to apply so I decided to fill out an application to the YMCA. Suddenly, in my inbox appeared a message from a professor saying that she knows about a nanny position that opened up recently. I have an interview tomorrow! If I get this job, it will be such a blessing. God is good. I'll let you know how it turns out. Oh, and I'll let you know if I make it more than a mile tomorrow. Doubtful though..
No comments:
Post a Comment